Sprint Paid Search Marketing Manager II - Reston, VA in Boston, Massachusetts
Be Revolutionary, Be Transformative, Be Different...
Be the one that changes how we do Paid Search Marketing.
Use your Paid Search Marketing breadth and depth of experience to optimize the day-to-day performance of paid search programs across different lines of business to drive acquisition and customer sales. Setup, launch and maintain campaigns free of defects. Drive keyword research, ad copy creation and competitive intelligence in order to maximize return on media spend.
Desired skills include unrelenting in the pursuit of exceeding quantitative goals:
• Campaign setup, launches and day-to-day maintenance
• Campaign tracking and reporting
• Ad copy development, testing, optimization and management
• Keyword research and competitive intelligence
This position is open to relocation to Reston, VA
- Responsible for campaign setup, launches, maintenance, reporting, including keyword research, ad copy creation and competitive intelligence.
- Provide timeline and updates to stakeholders to set/manage expectations on campaign performance.
• Over 3yrs in performance-driven Paid Search marketing including hands-on management of Shopping Ads required
• Bachelor's degree and two years related work experience or six years related work experience post high school
• One year experience developing business segment and retail channel strategies
Must enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while effectively managing multiple, simultaneous project demands under tight timelines
• Three years program and/or project management with strong time management skills
• Must have intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office and be a power user of Excel. MS Access is desirable
• Experience with Adobe Omniture, Google AdWords and/or SEM technology platform (desirable: MTA experience)
• Analytical with the ability to interpret results and apply insights to drive results; Test-Learn-Apply mentality with ability to lead development, launch and measurement of tests
• Experience in vendor and agency management
• Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to lead and work within cross-functional, matrix organizations
• Plus: Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Desirable: Understanding of how Paid Search works with other tactics such as SEO, Affiliates, Social, Display, TV as well as website experience
At Sprint, we’re more than just talk. We’ve changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go. Sprint is widely recognized for developing, engineering and deploying innovative technologies, including the first wireless 4G service from a national carrier in the United States; offering industry-leading mobile data services, leading prepaid brands including Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless; instant national and international push-to-talk capabilities; and a global Tier 1 Internet backbone. Behind every decision we make, there is a passion and drive to develop technologies to enhance and simplify our customers' lives.
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980 .
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster ; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster ; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster ; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster ; Pay Transparency Notice Poster ; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster .