Boston University MARKETING MANAGER, Metropolitan College, Marketing in Boston, Massachusetts
Tracking Code 4395/C1017 Job Description
Responsible for managing and executing marketing and communications plans for new and existing online and on-campus degree and certificate programs for Metropolitan College. Develop and implement consistent messaging and marketing assets to ensure a steady pipeline of high quality leads that will be supplied to the College’s Enrollment Management & Graduate Admissions team. Implement a lead generation strategy for assigned programs with a strong focus on digital and social media strategies; creating and disseminating dynamic web, social media, and email content in support of MET’s programs; and supporting interactive media projects such as webinars and videos.
Manage the development, review and approval process of marketing and communication program-related assets. Assets may include print and online; faculty, student, and alumni testimonials; email campaigns; flyers; photos and bios, etc. This includes ensuring all assets follow most current and leading best practices.
Research new channels and promotional opportunities to expand our reach and explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach target audiences. Manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to owned properties such as webinars, news posts, etc. Support Search Engine Marketing vendor to grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
Work alongside Marketing and Social Media Manager to run regular social promotions and campaigns. This includes tracking, measuring, and analyzing initiatives to report on social media ROI.
B.A./B.S. in communications, marketing, or related field(s), and three to five years related work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write, edit, proofread, publish, and produce print and web content and communications materials
- Ability to handle a high volume of work in a short period of time, handle multiple priorities simultaneously, and operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Work independently, analyze data and trends, and make/recommend decisions accordingly
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented and strong ability to multi-task, prioritize work responsibilities and meet deadlines, and work on a cross-functional team
- Strong presentation, project management, and time management skills
- A good understanding of search engine marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop preferred
NOTE: Only applications that include cover letters will be considered
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular