Allscripts Marketing Manager, Allscripts CarePort Business Unit - Boston, MA in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Locations US-MA-Boston
Posted Date 6/6/2017
Category Marketing / Communications
Job Category ..
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in defining, developing and delivering the marketing plan and associated marketing activities for the specific Allscripts Business Unit including product level messaging and positioning, sales enablement, campaigns, lead generation programs and events driving market awareness, solution differentiation and sales opportunities; ultimately improving overall win rate.
- Leadership position in developing, maintaining and executing overall domestic and global marketing plan for Business Unit or market segment; includes interlocking functionality between product marketing, field marketing and segment marketing
- Develop a thorough understanding of the market, and is responsible for assisting in the development of the Business Unit marketing plan
- Includes the overall market segmentation model and priorities within it
- Defines the market positioning and Allscripts unique product and services value proposition within the segment
- Prioritizes marketing programs, routes to market, and channel enablement requirements to meet revenue, profit and sales bookings targets
- Provides competitive positioning and
- Creates selling opportunities to close business
- Develops and aligns content and tools used in sales process and lead generation activities
- Drives client engagement and advocacy to grow the business
- A ‘trusted marketing partner’ for product line executives, business unit teams and sales leaders
- An evangelist for product and services capabilities within the market segment, telling the story of how Allscripts products and services can help our clients develop a smarter continuum of care
- Regularly interlock with product marketing and sales leaders to ensure client and sales enablement channels are kept current and optimized
- Works within BU marketing team to harvest quality, cross-service/product line references to develop high value reference stories to support key sales, marketing and launch initiatives
- Participate in market segmentation and sizing tactics to develop targeted solution and services offerings to maximize revenue opportunity by customer size, buying behavior and core competency
- Understand and adhere to the KPI’s that highlight operational efficiencies and marketing effectiveness
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
- MBA preferred
- A strong bias toward execution and steadfastly pushes self and others for results; ability to think end-to-end in reaching results by considering perspectives and alternatives
- Results Driven
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing of products and/or services; healthcare IT marketing, medical device marketing or enterprise software marketing experience preferred
- Ability to work with a practical, "roll-up your sleeves" style
- Experience in building innovative, proactive, high impact marketing campaigns utilizing all relevant channels and media; and aligning strategy with business goals
- Creative thinker with the ability to take both strategic and tactical direction
- Good project management skills with the ability to provide support to others
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Strong teaming capabilities with the ability to affect change across functions and take constructive input
- Strong negotiation and written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Salesforce.com knowledge preferred
- Work is performed in a normal office setting with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans