Willis Market Leader- Corporate Risk & Broking - Boston, MA in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Title: Market Leader- Corporate Risk & Broking Location: Boston, MA
_The Company _ Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
The Business Corporate Risk & Broking We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Role The Market Leader-Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB) drives overall CRB strategy, value proposition, talent acquisition and development in a defined geography to achieve revenue growth, profitability and client retention goals. Oversees, coordinates and/or supports all CRB resources within their market. Seeks to ensure the Company conducts itself in a manner consistent with the stated Willis Towers Watson Values
- Successfully deliver all goals related to CRB P&L;, staffing, and delivery of products and services in the local market
- Promote our brand by actively integrating CRB risk management solutions with the broad array of Willis Towers Watson client services
- Collaborate with other leaders, Client Managers, Marketing, and Intellectual Capital leaders to develop local market client strategies to deepen, broaden and build profitable relationships with key buyers within target organizations
- Increase our market share by personally initiating, managing, supporting and directing sales efforts on mid- and large-sized client and prospect relationships
- Retain our existing clients by ensuring effective management and deployment of staff to effectively deliver client deliverables
Positively impact the Willis Towers Watson client and employment brands in the marketplace Internal
Meet or exceed all financial and workplace performance goals
- Actively participate on both the Division CRB leadership and local office (cross-segment) leadership teams.
- Develop and execute strategic staffing plans including attracting, engaging, developing, and retaining key talent, as well as performing annual people-management duties; including a major focus on producer/sales talent
- Partner with other local leaders to shape and deliver a positive, inclusive work environment, consistent with Willis Towers Watson values
Participate on cross-functional leadership teams, representing the local viewpoint and contributing relevant intellectual capital as needed *Qualifications: *
BA/BS degree required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the property & casualty insurance brokerage sector with a minimum of 5 years in P&L; / sales leadership role
- Licenses are required by state law.
- Strongly preferred professional designations & qualifications such as CPCU, ARM, CIC,
- Experience in implementing the corporate mission and strategy within her/his business segment
- High levels of business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to profitably grow a business
- Inclusive leader able to gain consensus amidst ambiguity
- Highly collaborative with the ability to influence in a matrix environment
- Ability to act as the brand for the Company in the market
- Proven ability to effectively lead through significant change
- Passion for and successful record of recruiting, engaging, developing and retaining top talent
- Leverages emotional Intelligence to influence performance and outcomes
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills including approach-ability, self-knowledge, customer focus, composure, and listening. _Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability._
*Equal Employment Opportunity: *Know your rights.
Job Title: Market Leader- Corporate Risk & Broking - Boston, MA
Job Function: Executive/Management
Date Posted: 5/22/2017
Location: Boston, MA
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
Job Number: JO-1703-20006