CyberCoders Interior Designer in Boston, Massachusetts
Interior Designer Interior Designer - Skills Required - Design, Multi Housing, Commercial
If you are an interior designer with commercial experience, this is for you!!! Located in Boston, MA we are an award winning interior design firm known for its unique and thoughtful designs. Our attention to detail and follow through in execution is the result of experience and a hands-on attitude by our staff. So, if you are an interior designer looking to take the next step in your career, read on!!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are willing to offer a competitive base salary, benefits, and more!!!
What You Will Be Doing
- Advanced knowledge of all interior design phases of commercial projects of varying sizes and complexities
from conception through construction, Initial programming through construction to final installation.
- Provide conceptual design skills to assist in responding to the needs of our clients and ultimately provide
exciting and empowering challenges to our integrated design teams.
- Have a working knowledge of techniques, products, and materials used in both commercial and residential
- You will be expected to prepare interior finish, plumbing, appliance, lighting and hardware specifications and
- Preparation of full construction document set, including all plans, elevations, details, schedules and
specifications relevant to the project scope.
Preparation of FF&E presentation package.
Create proposals, purchase orders, and invoices for clients in Studio Webware (SW). Format budget per
client specification and update accordingly in SW or Excel.
- Communicate and document information between clients, consultants, contractors, vendors, etc. to insure that
the projects adhere to the design intent.
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years of experience in preparing comprehensive interior design packages including architectural detailing
and knowledge of construction documentation.
AutoCAD experience is essential.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Sketch-up program, Microsoft Office Suite
So, if you are a Interior Designer with commercial experience, please apply now!!!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Interior Designer MA-Boston AP4-1365460