Hill-Rom Government Account Manager - VA in Boston, Massachusetts
Title: Government Account Manager - VA
Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Dayton, United States-New Hampshire, United States-Massachusetts - Home Office/Virtual, United States-Massachusetts-Norwood, United States-New York-Syracuse, United States-Massachusetts, United States-Maine-Lewiston, United States-Massachusetts-Springfield, United States-New York-Westchester, United States-Ohio-Toledo, United States-Virginia - Home Office/Virtual, United States-Virginia-Norfolk, United States-New Hampshire - Home Office/Virtual, United States-Maine - Home Office/Virtual, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Virginia-Roanoke, United States-West Virginia-Charleston, United States-New York-Rochester, United States-Virginia-Herndon - Home Office/Virtual, United States-Massachusetts-Franklin, United States-West Virginia-Morgantown, United States-New York - Home Office/Virtual, United States-Virginia-Richmond, United States-New York, United States-D.C-Washington - Home Office/Virtual, United States-D.C-Washington, United States-Ohio-Columbus, United States-Ohio-Youngstown, United States-Rhode Island - Home Office/Virtual, United States-West Virginia-Parkersburg, United States-Rhode Island, United States-New Hampshire-Hooksett, United States-New York-Yonkers, United States-New York-Albany, United States-New York-Skaneateles Falls, United States-Ohio-West Chester, United States-Ohio, United States-West Virginia, United States-Massachusetts-Fall River, United States-Ohio - Home Office/Virtual, United States-Vermont - Home Office/Virtual, United States-New Hampshire-Manchester, United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh, United States-Massachusetts-Acton, United States-Virginia-Winchester, United States-New York-Long Island, United States-Maine, United States-Ohio-Cleveland, United States-Vermont
· Navigate complex system of VAMCs, hybrid hospitals, and other facilities to drive revenue growth in order to achieve and exceed growth targets
· Forge and own relationships and high priority facilities to penetrate and grow business across products and GBUs
· Bring in AEs and other GBU specialists as needed to close sales
· Create advocacy with multi-disciplinary review committees that influence national decisions
· Lead development and execution of long-term strategic and business objectives for government accounts through leveraging cross-GBU sales and support teams and account planning tools
· Build knowledge base of government facilities, prospective opportunities, competitive activity and relevant market info.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related technical area, or equivalent experience.
· US Veterans and/or have experience in government contracting, including knowledge of VA and contracting process, and are comfortable calling on Logistics and Contracting offices.
· Proficient in Windows based computer programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and PPT
· Strong organizational and communication skills with ability to work interpedently
· Approximately 50% travel is required
· Ability to navigate complex health systems and find decision makers
· Ability to continuously develop relationships with key contacts in an extremely hierarchical environment with high turnover
· Persistent in pursuing opportunities over multi-year horizon by maintaining a detailed plan and effectively pursuing opportunities
· Responsive to GBU's and seen as true team player