State Street Global Head of Web Analytics in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- You will take ownership of the existing Web Analytics profiles, and work with key partners around the globe to design metrics and track performance of campaigns against business goals.
- Provide reporting and insightful analysis of web properties and digital assets globally through:
- Building standard and custom reporting profiles for internal users
- Administration of user access
- Tagging and reporting requirements
- Providing actionable insights when delivering dashboards and metrics
- Improve the end-to-end digital experience by understanding business requirements and marketing goals, analyzing user journeys, and completing and reviewing the tagging.
- Evolve reporting using industry standard methodologies and collaborate with team across the globe to increase its effectiveness
- Be a strong partner to the marketing, business and IT teams, with the ability to clearly convey strategy, requirements, reporting and performance
- You’ll participate in the planning process for digital marketing and bring fresh ideas to the team
Skills and Experience:
- You have a real passion for data, deriving insights and crafting decisions
- Hands on experience in website and data management in marketing, preferably within asset management or financial services
- Web Analytics experience using WebTrends, Adobe, or another platform (Google, etc.), with experience using Tableau a positive
- You'll be an authority in measurement techniques such as funnel conversion, path analysis, onsite and offsite (PPC, SEO etc.) traffic generators
- You’ll have an understanding of the different areas of the business, and be able to discuss their analytics needs, make recommendations, and deliver on their requirements.
- You're a self-starter that can work well within a team environment. Managerial experience a plus
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer segmentation and behavioral analysis a bonus
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Global Head of Web Analytics
Job ID: 148223
Full/Part Time: Full FTE