State Street Global Exchange Risk and Analytics Sales Executive, Vice President in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The integrated analytics of our risk & analytics platform solution truView® combines historic revaluation methodologies, strong data management services, and full look-through capabilities to provide the analytics needed across all asset classes to quantify and qualify risk. The solution will help managers:
- Measure and assess portfolio risks
- Provide enhanced data and reporting to constituents, such as regulators, investors and boards
- Increase operational efficiencies
- Respond to rapidly changing market dynamics
- Measure performance and attribution
Job Position Responsibilities:
- Candidate will join the North American business development team responsible for representing a suite of Risk $ Analytics offerings to potential and existing State Street clients
- Using a solutions-oriented approach, work with clients and prospects to ascertain their needs and offer targeted solutions to meet those needs
- Perform product demonstrations
- Develop and maintain relationships with State Street sector sales and relationship managers to create client and sector-specific sales strategies. Execute on those strategies.
- Proactively solicit client and prospect feedback regarding new product initiatives and future product development; Provide feedback to business development, research and product development teams
- Represent State Street at industry events and conferences
- Contribute to pipeline and management reporting and maintain timely call notes in Salesforce.com
- Travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or economics, plus CFA, CAIA, FRM, or similar post-graduate certification or degree preferred.
- Deep knowledge of the investment management industry, preferably with experience working at or selling to investment managers or asset owners ; at least 10 years of successful sales track record
- At least 5 years of successful business development experience with risk and analytics technology solutions
- Proven consultative selling experience and ability to build and maintain successful client relationships
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills
- Proactive, driven, highly motivated team player
- In a fast paced, dynamic and growing team, individuals willing to go the extra mile and pitch in wherever needed will be highly valued
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Global Exchange Risk and Analytics Sales Executive, Vice President
Job ID: 164845
Full/Part Time: Full FTE