State Street Global Exchange Growth Strategic Planning, Managing Director in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
State Street Global Exchange combines our unique capabilities in data and analytics to better serve our clients and build relationships with new customers. Through information and insights, investment analytics and data solutions, our goal is to help clients identify strategic opportunities and actions that generate maximum value. We deliver information and data management plus analytics to help clients visualize results and manage risk. The Growth Strategy team is seeking an ambitious individual to drive Strategic Planning.
- Deep knowledge of buy-side financial firms, including asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds, etc
- Experience with front office workflows, roles and system needs at buy-side financial firms
- Ideal candidate will have 8+ years or more experience in strategy, consulting, and strategic planning
- Significant experience servicing external clients, including presentations and deliverables
- Design of operating and business models in financial services firms
- Master’s degree, CPA, or CFA strongly preferred
- Front office business case and business plans
- Strategic client program oversight
- Overall direction for the solution set
- High level solution road-mapping
- Revenue and cost model over 3 years
- Operating model for the front office solution team
- Interaction model with clients and other State Street groups
- Go To Market planning for new products and services
- Manage project scope; drive workstreams to completion on time and on budget
- Ensure technology strategy is tightly aligned with business expectations
- Produce ad-hoc analysis to generate internal BI
- Organized, detail-oriented with a strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment across tasks and projects
- Ability to effectively communicate progress, status, dependencies and risks verbally and in writing
- Comfortable and adept at communicating with business and technology audiences
- Business Process Modeling; ability to identify, understand and document process flows
- MS PowerPoint for executive level communication
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Global Exchange Growth Strategic Planning, Managing Director
Job ID: 165241
Full/Part Time: Full FTE