Entercom Miami Event Coordinator - Boston in Boston, Massachusetts
The Event Coordinator will assist the Event Manager with the planning, execution and recapping of Entercom Boston events and direct-to-consumer initiatives to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. The Event Manager will possess strong project management skills, be an exemplary communicator with colleagues and customers alike. The ideal candidate radiates a “can-do” attitude.
Responsibilities & Attributes:
- Assist Event Manager in planning and execution of all Entercom Boston events
- Work closely with the Marketing Department on high-value event marketing opportunities
- Hire, train, and manage event staff to effectively communicate goals and responsibilities for every event
- Constant recruitment of new event staff
- Maintain the event schedule, including assigning personnel to all Entercom Boston events, approximately 550 annually.
- Be the emergency contact for event staff during all events.
- Updating event calendar listings for appearances on station website and social media
- Write copy & submit orders in support of appearances/events
- Create photo recaps after client events
- Maintain a fleet of vehicles used to transport personnel and equipment
- Maintain all event equipment sound systems, tents tables, etc
- Keep inventory of promotional items used at events and inform Marketing when more stock is needed.
Entercom Boston is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Boston, MA