State Street Employee Relations Consultant, Assistant Vice President in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Responsibilities for the North America Employee Relations Consultant include:
- Oversee the resolution of escalated employee relations issues, including by conducting investigations alone and/or in conjunction with other stakeholders, as appropriate
- Partner with HR Business Partners, Centers of Excellence and HR Operations Managers to execute employee relations products and services that are aligned with the broader Global Human Resources organization goals
- Manage towards and measure key performance indicators
- Monitor and ensure adherence to employee relations compliance and reporting requirements
- Ensure adherence to employee relations corporate guidelines and HR policies and procedures
Support our global drive for risk excellence and a culture that supports this
- Minimum 10 years HR experience
- Experience conducting investigations
- In-depth knowledge of regional employee relations compliance and reporting requirements
- General knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Effective communication skills; verbal and written
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with other members of HR
- The ability to be flexible and influence decisions/outcomes
- Understanding of employment laws and the effect on employee relations matters
Boston - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Employee Relations Consultant, Assistant Vice President
Job ID: 156202
Full/Part Time: Full FTE