Cornerstone onDemand Director of Content Curation (United States) in Boston, Massachusetts
We're looking for a
Director of Content Curation (United States)
Director of Content Curation
This is a strategic position focused on curating content across all areas of talent management. The primary function will be the packaging of partner content into ready to use, easy to implement bundles to drive client program success. This role will be responsible for building out the function and bringing other resources in as needed.
In this role you will:
- Curate combined learning, performance and development objects into impactful client facing solutions
- Leverage knowledge of talent and technology trends and the ability to package this knowledge into a set of best practice options for clients
- Gain buy-in and drive adoption of the content strategy in a broad client base including global organizations
- Work with clients to assess their approach to content within the Cornerstone Talent environment
- Drive critical build/buy/enhance decisions on talent content throughout the lifecycle of talent management
- Partner with client facing teams, product managers, and other internal stakeholders to align the curation approach with broader company messaging
- Work with clients to shape impactful curated bundles to address challenges and capitalize on opportunities for improvement via a best practice approach to talent management
- Establish, monitor, and support process to create sustainable methods for embedded content use across regions
- Develop and maintain training/job aids
- Manage priorities among a very diverse and demanding group of internal stakeholders
- Provide innovative expertise in guiding and building a future focused learning ecosystem
- Design breakthrough strategies that generate learning opportunities, showcase individual capabilities, enhance leadership and accelerate teammate performance
- Assist with messaging to drive adoption, implementation, and awareness
You’ve got what it takes if you have:
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field such as organizational development, marketing, communications
- Industry knowledge that will shape easy to adopt, high value solutions and related materials
- Experience developing learning system strategies and messaging
- Experience building out teams and adding new capability into an organization
- HCM platform administration experience, including end-user training and day-to-day support of the system
- Experience managing LMS transitions/migrations and connecting LMS data sources to other systems
- Track record of delivering complex, strategic projects
- History of building and managing high performing teams
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically, up to 50%
Extra dose of awesome if you have:
- Master’s Degree in instructional technology, I/O psychology or related discipline
- Experience working with global stakeholders
- Familiarity with HR technology market
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at.
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.