CVS Health Digital Director, Marketing & Personalization Capabilities in Boston, Massachusetts
CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores.
We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be. Evolving CVS Health’s ability to create personalized experiences across our consumer touch points is a key priority for the company and for our Digital team.
CVS Health is seeking a Director of Digital Personalization & Marketing Capabilities as part of the Digital Personalized Customer Experience team. Using a deep understanding of customer-centric business practices, the Director will help define the path for CVS, starting with our Front Store retail business, to deliver highly personalized offers, communications & experiences to our customers. This work will entail both strategy & deep technical product management.
This person will be defining the vision and business case for new capabilities required to deliver personalized customer experiences, layingout the strategy and technology roadmap, leading a team of product managers to ensure high-quality builds/executions, and partnering closely with the business to drive value.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Defining the vision and roadmap to advance CVS’s marketing and personalization efforts
· Staying abreast of latest technology advancements and offering new insights to our business partners on how to drive business value with the tools we have as well as through enhancements and new tools
· With our business partners, prioritizing amongst aportfolio of projects to maximize value creation and aligning on KPIs to measure success
· Owning technology product management of multiple technology systems and processes (managing 2-5 product managers)
· Partnering closely with IT and functional teams to design, implement, and operationalize personalization technology infrastructure and platform strategy to enhance existing operations
· Leading business process transformation/change management and implementation efforts
· Partnering with IT leadership to successfully manage and develop relationships with our technology providers and vendor partners
· Maintaining a high level of productivity and quality while supporting aggressive roadmaps for business systems and process transformations.
· 10+ years of experience in product development/management within a digital setting
· 5-10+ years of experience implementing digital marketing technologies, ideally in a DTC setting
· 5+ years of experience partnering with multiple groups (IT, Marketing) to define and execute on a roadmap
· 10+ years of experience in roles requiring strong communication and interpersonal skills & the creation and delivery of succinct executive-level presentations
· 5+ years of people management
· 8-10+ years of experience using quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations
· 10+ years of experience in roles which require initiative to drive projects, tenacity to delivery results in a complex environment, and the ability to manage across many projects
· Experience with marketing Cloud solutions
· Experience managing processes required to maintain large scale reporting and insights systems
· Retail experience
· Experience with loyalty programs
Bachelor's degree required,
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:
EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking
AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/