Nike Converse Senior Manager, Global Site Merchandising Directives in Boston, Massachusetts
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.
Leading with Digital, Converse is setting a bold strategic plan to enable and inspire consumer self-expression by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences globally. Our sneakers have always provided the perfect blank canvas for customers to express their unique street style. As the Sr. Manager of Global Site Merchandising Directives you will be a key leader with our cross-functional team driving the strategy, creation and execution of our global stories. Being part of the Global Merchandising is more than just selling things online. It is about how Converse shows up at retail online to our consumers.
• Define, Share and Drive Global Site Merchandising Strategies and Best Practices (Seasonal, Product Launches, Collections, Genders).
• Create and share the Global Seasonal Directive with the regions (4X times a year) to be utilized and referenced by the regions for on-site merchandising strategies.
• Build, Share and Align the Regions on the Global Launch Merchandising Strategies + Best Practices for Converse.com. You will partner with the regions to drive these standards and be the lead to summarize the results across the Globe based on these standards.
• You will partner with Performance Marketing, PR and Social to align on the best practices to drive results for merchandising across the Globe on various digital platforms.
• You will create a Global Scorecard to Review Site Linking and Merchandising Actions by Region (Seasonal, Ad Hoc). Inclusive of the Scorecard you will host Seasonal and Bi-Weekly Walk the Wall sessions with the Regions to hone in their merchandising standards.
• You will host Digital Global Milestone Meetings for Launch and Initiative Stories to drive seamless execution and results between the regions. This will encompass Global and Regional meetings to improve execution and results.
• You will help recap weekly Global Seasonal Key Initiatives (defined by Digital Roadmap) with Analytics, Performance Marketing, UX and DTC Regional leads.
• You will work with Global Analytics and UX to Refine and Improve Merchandising Standards and Actions.
• You will research and lead best in class mobile merchandising practices and actions across the Globe based on insights and current trends.
• Work on new + refined platform tools for the all Site Merchandising teams based on industry trends and current regional requirements.
• You will help lead and drive platform launches and geo expansions for Converse.com focused on Site Merchandising strategies and standards globally.
Qualifications • Bachelor's degree in Business, Merchandising or Marketing
• 5 - 7 years of experience in buying or merchandising roles, dealing with consumer products online
• 3 plus years of Digital commerce experience is preferred
• Proven experiences to work independently and cooperate with diverse group
• Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines in a dead-line driven environment
• Strong ability to communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience globally
• Must be a high potential leader with proven ability to influence diverse groups of people
• Ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
• Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels
• Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge is required
• Passion for retail and sportswear products
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00334068
Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Job Category: Converse I, Digital & Technology, Converse