Nike Converse Global Web Analytics Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Converse is setting a bold strategic vision to lead with digital to connect the marketplace by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences. As a key player of the Global Digital Analytics team, the Sr Web Analyst will be obsessing the consumer journey, tracking shifts in consumer behavior and elevating actionable insights to key partners globally in pursuit of our aggressive annual goals.
You are a story teller, you enjoy communicating, explaining and educating. You are passionate about turning large volumes of data into simple business insights. You are result oriented and you play well with others. You know that the hardest thing on earth is taking something that is complex and making it simple.
·Leverage web data and analysis to create ongoing recommendations for improving the user experience, increasing conversion, optimizing marketing channels and informing key merchandising decisions.
·Investigate changes to business trends and share learnings of what happened on converse.com with actionable insights and storytelling.
·Support key global initiatives from ideation to hindsight.
·Focus on the highest impact opportunities and help keep the organization’s efforts focused on the activities that drive the largest measurable ROI.
·Focus on the “why” and “so what” of the performance through the combination of deep dive analysis and the utilization of experience optimization tools.
We are looking for:
· Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field. Computer science a significant plus.
· Minimum 3 years of work experience in digital measurement & optimization (extensive Omniture expertise required).
· Passion for analysis, insights and storytelling with ability to use data to influence decision making.
· Strong proficiency in a variety of Omniture modules required (i.e., Site Catalyst, Report Builder, Discover).
· Passion for the online marketing space with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) & vehicle-level attribution.
· Prior experience working with a data warehouse environment that provides the ability to merge web analytic data with additional behavior data (both online and offline) is a significant plus.
· Excellent communication & presentation skills along with interpersonal and influencing skills (at all levels internally, externally and cross-functionally).
· Strong task management capabilities to manage multiple tracks of work and requirements.
· Fundamental understanding of SQL, Big Data management systems, Data Warehousing Solutions and Cloud computing platforms required.
· Affinity with Sportswear and Lifestyle Footwear/Apparel is a plus.
· Global experiences a plus.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00334070
Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Job Category: Converse I, Digital & Technology, Converse