Nike Converse Global Strategic Analytics Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Computers have their own language. Which most of us don’t speak. But you do. And we need your fluency. Let’s face it. The modern world is shackled to computers so we need experts like yourself to keep us running. So come join our crew. You don’t have to call yourself The Computer Whisperer but we might.
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Converse is setting a bold strategic vision to lead with digital to connect the marketplace by positioning converse.com as the first and best source for authentic Converse products and experiences.
As a key player of the Global Digital Analytics team, the Manager Global Strategic Analytics will be working with a talented Digital leadership team across multiple Converse categories, territories, and functions to use analytics to provide actionable insight in pursuit of our aggressive annual goals.You’ll leverage forecasting tool, reporting and raw data to provide value-added analysis to the global digital team to drive the business.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about turning large volumes of data into simple business insights.The candidate should feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and managing multiple deliverables simultaneously.Experience in analytics and strong retail business acumen is critical to a candidate’s success in this role.Superb teamwork and strong communication skills are also essential.
·Provide best practices tools and trendsetting strategy to improve predictive accuracy and support digital forecast and budget process across territories.
·Utilize product knowledge as well as historical data and trends by device, marketing channel, line of business and KPI to build robust forecast models in Excel, R, and/or other statistical tools.
·Continuously evolve advanced analytics techniques for forecasting and align the process and methodology across Geo’s and functions.
·Ensure rigorous quality control over data, analyses, and metrics.
·Obsess sources of variance between actual and forecasted revenue and KPIs.
·Present global monthly forecast to the senior leadership team.
·Perform ad hoc deep dives to uncover key trends/insights.
·Work with global partners across the organization to deliver data-driven insights about traffic patterns, revenue, conversion, navigation, and on-site engagement.
· Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field. MBA preferred.
· Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in a Retail or Digital Commerce business, reporting and/or analytics.
· Experience in building and managing monthly demand and/or KPI forecasts.
· Proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing without direct authority.
· Strong technical, analytical skillset (SAS, SQL, predictive modeling skills, R knowledge a plus).
· Experience working with Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Visualization tools, e.g. Tableau.
· Passion for business reporting, analysis, and working with large amounts of data with demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making.
· A high skill level in communication in all forms, ensure proper team documentation and to coordinate a team's outward communication, including an ability to craft business reviews.
· Understanding of principles and techniques of web analytics and an understanding of the KPIs that drive a digital retail business. Experience working with Site Catalyst, Discover or Google Analytics is a plus.
· Strong task management capabilities to manage multiple tracks of work and requirements.
· Fundamental understanding of SQL, Big Data management systems, Data Warehousing Solutions and Cloud computing platforms required.
· Affinity with Sportswear and Lifestyle Footwear/Apparel is a plus.
· Global experiences a plus.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00334069
Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Job Category: Digital & Technology, Converse, Converse I