State Street Consultant Relations Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
As the Consultant Relations Analyst, you will support the US Consultant Liaisons and their relationships with the US based Investment Consulting firms. You will support the Liaisons in promoting and communicating SSGA capabilities, products and thought leadership to consultants and help provide creative solutions for their clients.
- Partner with the Liaisons and other Analysts to support relationships with US Consultants
- Respond to consultant inquiries
- Ensure prompt follow-up to open issues pertaining to consultants
- Work on targeted consultant communications
- Project related work as needed
- Support Consultant Relations Liaisons while they are traveling
- Assist in data gathering for all Quarter-end/Search requests with tight deadlines that cannot be sent to the RFP team
- Oversee meeting materials and preparation and facilitate the presentation process to ensure that all decks get through compliance in a timely manner a few days before the meeting (if possible)
- Responsible for performing some administrative duties as needed, including
- Recording and categorizing queries and requests from consultants
- Attend onsite meetings and conference calls and write-up notes in SalesForce
- Organize small events/Integrated learning sessions revolving around consultants
- Update Salesforce system with meetings, schedules, notes, contact details
- Update the US and Global CR Activity Report and ensure all activity is reported in a timely manner each month
- Undertake research projects related to specific consultant, asset class or product issues
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), finance/economics background a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organization skills and the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks and work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Series 7 and 63 or commitment to obtain licenses within 6 months of employment
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Consultant Relations Analyst
Job ID: 168413
Full/Part Time: Full FTE