State Street Client Relationship Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Assist Relationship Executive (SVP) in effectively managing assigned relationships by providing a range of internal and external client support functions. The role includes researching clients, preparing presentations, fee preparation, coordinating GRM and Sector Sales requests/needs in a timely and accurate fashion and providing management/oversight of GRM related projects.
- Strategize with assigned Relationship Executive (RE) and senior management to determine yearly revenue opportunities and strategy against that plan.
- Identify key opportunities and track progress against goals set.
- Work directly with the assigned Relationship Executive on all aspects of territory management.
- Maintain client strategy documents, including key contacts, governance models and tracking of revenue producing initiatives.
- Coordinate across a virtual team for all aspects of service delivery, client events and revenue opportunities.
- Track follow-up action items from client meeting and lead a virtual team in reviewing progress against assigned actions.
- Participate in “Deal Teams” in support of all new business development activities
- Prepare fee schedules.
- Assist in the coordination and timely delivery of RFI responses.
- Work with clients in ensuring attendance at upcoming industry events, State Street sponsored events and other client facing initiatives.
- Act as a point of contact in assuring clean client data and meeting notes are entered into SalesForce360 for the assigned client relationships.
- Provide backup and serve as an in house resource to RE.
- Provide for internal and external back-up coverage to the RE.
- Able to assist with and respond to requests for information from clients.
- Provide oversight of projects/deals currently underway.
Coordinate pipeline initiatives along with Sector Sales.
BS Degree (Finance, Accounting, Technology, Marketing, pref.).
- Must be self-starter who is comfortable interfacing with customers junior staff through senior executive level contacts.
- Strong desire to continuously learn about our business to achieve an understanding of our business goals, objectives, platforms and services.
- Possess strong research skills and organizational skills to manage the strategic. development and tactical execution of client strategy plan.
- Demonstrate aptitude at persuasive and concise writing and presenting.
- Bring a fresh perspective and critical thinking.
- Take initiative to create results – set up meetings, pick up the phone, lead a virtual team.
- Performance driven; competitive, aggressive, winning attitude, resilient.
- Good listening and planning skills, strong critical reasoning and attention to detail.
- Hungry for knowledge – must be credible in front of clients.
- Leadership skills – need to rally internal resources and lead team of non-direct reports.
- Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a cyclical work environment.
- Strong people skills; display strong interpersonal skills and communication abilities needed to work with various cross-division teams.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel (VLOOKUP and Pivot tables).
Boston - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Client Relationship Specialist
Job ID: 159193
Full/Part Time: Full FTE