Anthem Business Strategy Plan Director - Any Anthem Office or Telecommute - 129732 in Boston, Massachusetts
/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care .
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Please note: This is not a Project Manager position. This role is responsible for analyzing data, looking at strengths and weaknesses, and coming up with effective solutions.
This position develops an integrated strategy relative to clinical programs and initiatives across the enterprise to manage per capita cost within assigned categories of cost (in other words, increase ROI). This includes an end to end review of these programs in collaboration with the analytics team and various stakeholders as well as determining all the associated reporting and metrics. Once an opportunity/solution is defined, this position works with ideation resources to develop specific initiatives and/or tactics. From there, this position will have oversight for development and implementation of the initiatives (although not a PM role).
Primary duties to include but are not limited to:
- Develops an integrated strategy for assigned category(ies) of cost;
- Determines what it is about existing solutions that is not addressing the problem;
- Organizes & Streamlines solutions to Cost Categories;
- Ensures the collection of work activities are fully integrated with other clinical solutions in the Model of Care;
- Identifies emerging industry trends / solutions related to assigned categories of cost;
Oversight for initiative development and implementation.
Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field;8-10 years of health care industry experience; data management and analytic experience, financial acumen/experience; strategic and analytic thinker with planning and/or consulting experience; strong leadership skills in matrixed environment;or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Must be able to travel.
- EOE.M/F/Disability/Veteran / Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2014 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. /
Job Business Development/Planning
Title: Business Strategy Plan Director - Any Anthem Office or Telecommute - 129732
Requisition ID: 129732