State Street AIS Relationship Specialist, Associate 2. in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Assists with the coordination of an enterprise wide approach to clients within the Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) Client Relationship Management Program. Contributes to the strengthening of all customer relationships within team’s span of control. Promotes the strategic expansion of client relationships in accordance with the company’s / divisions goals.
- Support team in the coordination of client relationship management in accordance with the company’s division goals.
- Coordinates the planning of client meetings, as well as internal cross divisional/site efforts as needed.
- Supports Relationship Management team in the pursuit, review, and reporting of new business opportunities.
- Utilizes standard tools, templates, and reporting as required.
- Assists with the aggregation of internal management and pipeline reporting; maintains Salesforce information.
- Coordinates the preparation of client meeting materials and client management / KPI reporting.
During the course of day-to-day operations, employees may observe unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity. The specific scenarios and escalation methods are detailed in the relevant procedures and employees are required to follow these procedures ensuring that they identify unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and escalate appropriately.
- 4 year college degree – accounting or finance preferred.
- 2-4 years professional experience in the private equity or financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
State Street Job ID: 163271
Location: Boston, MA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: AIS Relationship Specialist, Associate 2.
Job ID: 163271
Full/Part Time: Full FTE