Accenture Accenture Strategy, Capability Network T&O Organizational Psychology Consultant in Boston, Massachusetts
Title: Accenture Strategy, Capability Network T&O Organizational Psychology Consultant Location: USA-Northeast Job Number: 00487963
View the Transcript at https://www.accenture.com/t20161101T140618w/us-en/_acnmedia/Careers/PDF-5/Accenture-Patrick-Picha-transcript.pdf
Title: Accenture Strategy, Capability Network T&O Organizational Psychology Consultant
Location: New York
ORGANIZATIONAL SCIENCE IN MOTION AND YOU
You think strategically, are futuristic, investigative by nature, take pride in driving projects to completion, and can influence others through persuasion, expertise, and reading people.
You can sense as you read this that contributing to a successful and growing business by creating and improving evidence-based assets and service offerings in the areas of organizational culture, health and agility; change management; human capital analytics; and workforce of the future is something you would do well, and feel great about.
Your curiosity (or curriculum) has led you to go beyond traditional methods of inquiry, although you are well-equipped to perform multivariate analyses and validation studies. So, you understand (and can apply) multiple quantitative methods against the same question, e.g., comparing classical LSD regression results with those of machine learning approaches like Random Forest and Support Vectors to identify the most important drivers of an outcome.
You care about your professional development.
You'd love to live and work in New York City.
· Product development
· Ongoing validation of current products
· Mining client databases for deep insights
· Converting same into marketing messages, etc.
Work activities include:
· Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
· Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
· Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
· Analyzing Data or Information — Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
· Communicating with Persons Outside Organization — Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
View the Transcript at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/_acnmedia/Accenture/next-gen/capability-network/Files/Transcript-Accenture-Capability-Network-TO
Master's degree and/or doctoral degree in Industrial OrganizationalPsychology, Organizational Behavior or similar
Proficiency in applying multivariate statistics to relevantresearch questions
Minimum of 1 year of experience in applying correlational andquasi-experimental research methods
Minimum of 1 year of experience in survey design
Minimum of 2 years of experience with SPSS and/or SAS, andexpertise in output interpretation
Professional Skill Requirements:
· - Ability to operate independently
· - Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills to handle multiple projects
· - Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· - Excellent leadership and management skills
Psychology —Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences inability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation;psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment ofbehavioral and affective disorders.
Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures forpersonnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits,labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principlesinvolved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resourcesmodeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination ofpeople and resources.
Education and Training — Knowledge of principles and methods forcurriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individualsand groups, and the measurement of training effects.
Technology Skill Requirements:
Analytical or scientificsoftware —At least some of the following: SAS; SPSS; R, Python
Document management software — Adobe Systems AdobeAcrobat
Human resources software — Human resourceinformation system HRIS
Presentation software — Microsoft PowerPoint
Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.