Premium Retail Services Trade Activation Manager- Anheuser- Busch in Auburn, Massachusetts
Trade Activation Manager- Anheuser- Busch
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Increases sales of client products.
- Builds and maintains long-term trusting relationships with store associates, location/region management, and client management.
- Maintains consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory.
- Creates and maintains consistent store visit schedule and inputs into assigned system as assigned.
- Ensures product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products.
- Ensures product is properly priced and POP is compliant.
- Attends required training sessions. Participates in all client-sponsored training events. Maintains any formal certifications on product/system knowledge as assigned.
- Provides routine market intelligence (feedback) on current market conditions and/or opportunities that may affect sales or category share of product. Collects and reports information on competitive product and service offerings to management.
- Routinely participates in wholesaler/distributor meetings.
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities by assigned due dates.
- Assists in the analysis of sales and market/territory data used to provide consultation and/or correction for under-performing markets.
- Assists in identifying growth opportunities for client sales and marketing initiatives.
- Proactively learns to effectively understand and appropriately communicate competitive products, market trends, and pertinent technologies.
- Participates in analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats as assigned in collaboration with management.
- Educated on unique market channels. Effectively positions presence in each market and chain/store to drive in-store sales of client products.
- Assists wholesaler representative with the selling-in of trade solutions, sampling activations, and POC placement.
- Forges synergy by maintaining effective business relationships at all levels with a team-based culture of inclusion.
- Uses rigid ethical considerations to guide decisions and act in accordance with Company values.
- Exhibits exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communication in assigned market.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with an emphasis in business or marketing desired
- Minimum 1 year beverage industry, retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and service organizations required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Previous account management experience desirable.
- Experience in engaging store management in sales and/or promotional events required.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency.
- Ability to us proprietary systems that track sales, expenses, etc.
- Significant understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity.
- Access to reliable transportation for travel within assigned territory of up to 60 locations.
- Must have the flexibility to work all sales promotion dates/times/locations as assigned by client, wholesaler, or distributor.
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: MA, Worcester
Rep City/Location: Auburn