Philips Sr. Manager - Strategy & New Business Development - Patient Monitoring in Andover, Massachusetts
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help contribute to a high performing team that is working to develop strategies for one of Philips largest businesses!
You are responsible for
• As a Strategy professional work with the leadership team to support the development of business strategies to achieve company goals.
• Together with group strategy and product management conduct strategic reviews to identify new business opportunity, develop business plans and drive cross-business and new business development. Help implement recommendations within the business
• Review and recommend improvements to existing business strategies including running the strategic planning process for the business.
• Perform business modeling to optimize business functionality and performance.
• Develop business cases based on business analytics and competitive intelligence.
• Collaborate with various departments to collect business data to complete timely analysis.
• Work with the team to develop innovative business techniques and models.
- Support special projects as requested by management
You are a part of
The Sr. Manager – Strategy & Business Development role is a critical position in our Patient Monitoring business. Our patient monitoring portfolio provides actionable, care-specific information when and where it’s needed. The range of IntelliVue and SureSigns patient monitors span care environments, patient acuity levels, and clinical requirements while supporting flexible care with portable, compact and specialized models.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, MBA preferred
• Experience in managing a strategic venture pipeline, experience in M&A/Alliances and business integration a plus
• 6+ years relevant experience in strategy
• Proven success in driving strategic initiatives across a matrix organization
• Experience healthcare informatics solutions desirable
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.