Schneider Electric Project Management Lead, Digital Alliances & Ecosystem in Andover, Massachusetts
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Project Management Lead in the Digital alliances & Ecosystem team will play two key roles: structure and implement the Digital Alliance processes and metrics to achieve high levels of quality and business outcomes; define and implement the Global Digital Alliance Community communication strategy and plan.
The Project Management Lead will partner with the Global Alliance Managers, Alliance Marketing Managers and senior management to define, manage and animate the digital alliance processes and internal community of stakeholders.
- Leads the identification and implementation of the alliance management processes,* tools, *templates, guidelines and standardsto establish a stable framework that supports alliance managers and stakeholders.
- Supports the development of alliance performance measurement, tracks, monitors and improves the performance measurementin collaboration with the digital alliance team.
- Supports the development of presentation materials to effectively communicate on the digital alliances: alliance workstreams, objectives; strategic, operational and financial performance.
- Regularly reviews and evaluates opportunities to improve the digital alliance best practices.
- Contributes to the digital alliance assessment framework and competitive watch framework, in collaboration with various teams, including IoT and Digital Services.
- Leads and animates the Digital Alliance & Ecosystem communityof practice to facilitate collaboration and best-practice sharing among Alliance managers and key alliance stakeholders
- Coordinate the editorial of the alliance Intranet and SE alliance Internet to expand content generation and ensure information renewing
- Coordinates the development of content: social, intranet, newsletters, etc. to drive a highly qualitative communication experience across the company
- Measure impact of activities and implements corrective actions based on communications activities impact report against established KPIs
- Proactively interacts cross functionally to evangelize the strategic direction of the digital alliances.
- If the candidate is successful, possibility to manage some workstreams with alliance partners.
Skills / Qualifications:
5 years’ experience in Strategy, Marketing, Project Management, Communications
Demonstrated strong project and process management and organizational skills
Superior relationship building skills
Successful experience working in a global, matrixed environment. Ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, interact and communicate with individuals/groups at all levels within the organization as well as externally.
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
Candidate is a team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success of Schneider Electric.
Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
Candidate is self-motivated, positive, proactive and takes the initiative to get things done.
Analytical in his or her approach to problem solving, with a focus on managing in a matrix environment with attention to results and with a sense of urgency.
Candidate is curious and fast learner.
M.B.A. / B.S. / M.S.
Honed customer interface skills
Superior written and oral skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office
Extremely organized and detailed orientated
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Andover
Unposting Date: Nov 1, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003RFX