Anthem PBM Pricing Strategy Analyst Manager or Director - 129013 in Andover, Massachusetts
/Your Talent. Our Vision./AtAnthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will*drive the future of health care. *
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company. _ _ _PBM Pricing Strategy Analyst Manager or Director - 129013_
Please Note: This position may be filled at any of the posted levels. The Manager will determine the level based upon the selected applicant’s skillset relative to the qualifications listed for this position.
(Preferred location is Ohio or California or New Jersey)
Provide analytical support for pharmacy pricing quotes for large ASO employer groups.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Implements new processes, process improvements, and best practices related to guarantee monitoring and ASO passback activities.
- Creates and implements metrics and supports performance measures to establish performance objectives for revenue maximization.
- Creates tools and processes to monitor margin revenue and client retention.
- Monitors revenue performing below thresholds and implements necessary tasks to bring performance to or above targets.
- Implements pricing in the system related to margin.
Supports the Pharmacy Services team in implementing future revenue, member expansion and growth capacity.
Requires a BA/BS in Finance, Economics, or related field. Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM) experience preferred.
- 5 years (Manager level) or 10 years (Director level) of experience with a Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM), pricing, data analysis; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Intermediate level of Excel is required.
- Experience with SAS and/or SQL is preferred
- Requires a candidate with pharmacy or healthcare industry experience
- MBA preferred.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Provider Network Management
Title: PBM Pricing Strategy Analyst Manager or Director - 129013
Other Locations: New Jersey, Ohio, California
Requisition ID: 129013