Anthem Graphic Designer Senior - Work at Home / Virginia Beach, VA - 131017 in Andover, Massachusetts
/Your Talent. Our Vision./ At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Due to unprecedented growth in our Medicaid space and in order to match capacity to volume, our Medicaid Business Development team is excited to build upon our legacy of success by adding several new positions. With the changing landscape of health care, we are committed to advancing health and well-being for the constituencies we serve, including members, providers, state partners, and communities. Join us in building upon a winning tradition of improving the health of our members, managing healthcare costs, and simplifying the healthcare experience for all.
Designer Sr. (Graphic Designer) This position is responsible for providing support to the Proposal Process Manager and Medicaid Proposal Development Team during the proposal process.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Create Graphics Menu for RFPs
- Partner with Writers to develop graphics for RFPs.
- Create Covers/Tabs for RFPs
- Upload existing graphics to Graphics Library on SharePoint
- Create Win Theme Posters
- Assist in review of graphics/RFP during Production
- PowerPoint Graphics
- Maps, Icons, Buttons for SharePoint Sites
- Email newsletters
Anthem & Amerigroup in Action Fliers
BA/BS degree; 5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Demonstrated experiencein graphic design required
- Proficient with Microsoft Products
- SharePoint experience / expertise preferred
- Expertise inAdobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Possess a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skill
- Embrace challenges and new methods of thinking outside the box
Title: Graphic Designer Senior - Work at Home / Virginia Beach, VA - 131017
Other Locations: VA-Virginia Beach
Requisition ID: 131017