Schneider Electric Global Alliance Marketing Manager in Andover, Massachusetts
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Strategic Alliance Marketing Manager in Schneider Electric’s Thought Leadership & Influencer Marketing team in Andover, MA. This position reports to the IoT & Digital Transformation Marketing Leader in the Thought Leadership & Influence Marketing team. They will play a key role in driving the Strategy, Marketing and Business Development efforts of Global Strategic Alliances.
The Global Strategic Alliances Marketing Manager creates and oversees implementation of a marketing communications program that effectively describes and promotes the alliance to internal and external audiences as well as to key target customers/channels as required to fulfill company objectives.
This position is responsible for developing and executing a strategic plan for alliance marketing globally through the selection of key alliance marketing partners, development of a global alliance marketing program, and leverage of key global strategic alliance partner marketing relationships to increase brand awareness. The incumbent will also leverage business relationships with global strategic alliance partners to generate self-funding marketing programs and gain access to key customer targets.
The successful candidate must have proven success driving strategic planning, growth initiatives, and/or operational enhancements in technology-driven industries. They must possess proven strategic, analytical and implementation skills and possess a well-developed strategic toolkit [e.g., market definition and sizing, segmentation, value management, VOC, finance/accounting, microeconomics, go-to-market skills]. Implementation experience is particularly important. He/she is an excellent broad-based business thinker who can collaborate effectively with peers as well as executive functional and senior business line leaders.
Successful candidate will act as company-wide subject matter expert and global best practices advisor on alliance partner marketing. Negotiates and manages the marketing budget and appropriately allocates funds across the marketing mix. Tracks, measures and analyzes marketing initiatives and alliance building activities. This customer/partner-facing role is the primary marketing contact for our alliance partners and drives the alliance marketing plan globally.
- Planning, aligning and coordinating the execution of key marketing programs among several strategic alliances tied to strategic growth initiatives.
- Responsible for delivering the marketing plans in the key areas of campaign management, content marketing strategy, marketing planning, alliance marketing relationship management, external messaging and analyst relationship alignment.
- The end-to-end lead generation process within key technology alliances and solution providers that show measurable partner-generated pipeline
- Builds alliance partners' relationships and functions as a key team member in planning process for their strategic and tactical solution development, sales and marketing plans.
- Engages and interacts with VP to C-level decision makers in presenting, negotiating and closing marketing opportunities within assigned focus.
- Develops and maintains business / market intelligence, syndicated data, sales analysis and corresponding presentations to identify and capitalize on the most advantageous macro business trends, and align the business to dynamic end-market conditions.
- Drives VOC and fact-based analysis of competitive threats / trends across businesses, technologies, and customer needs to support new technology developments and business models.
- Proactively interacts cross functionally with Global Marketing, Global Alliances, Sales, Technology, Product Management, Marcom, Supply Chain, IT, Finance, HR and other functions to evangelize the strategic direction of the business and successfully drive Schneider strategic alliance initiatives.
- Supports the development of executive presentation materials to effectively communicate the strategic, operational and financial performance of the alliances to various stakeholders.
Skills / Qualifications:
5+ years’ experience in Marketing, Sales and Business Development
Superior relationship building skills
Successful experience working in a global, matrixed environment
Experience in multi-tiered customer and channel approaches
Knowledge of and experience in alliance marketing and solution providers across multiple verticals
Demonstrated program management and organizational skills. Ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, interact and communicate with individuals/groups at all levels within the organization as well as externally.
Strategic thinker experienced in managing in a matrix environment, utilizing resources across the board, leveraging on corporate and regional resources to deliver and track high-quality and concise results.
Personal Attributes and Competencies:
Candidate is a team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
Demonstrates the ability to adapt to new environments and operate successfully in rapidly changing environments.
Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
Candidate is self-motivated, positive, proactive and takes the initiative to get things done.
Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
BA/BS technical degree, MBA preferred
Minimum of 5 years of experience in strategic marketing and commercial experience (sales, marketing, commercial excellence)
- Honed customer interface skills
- It is expected that the candidate in this position may travel globally up to 20% of the time
- Very strong written and oral skills, including proficient use of Microsoft Office
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Andover
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-Foxboro, United States-Rhode Island-West Kingston, United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003L44