Anthem Digital Analytics Manager - 128295 in Andover, Massachusetts
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Anthem’s Enterprise Digital Analytics team is looking for a digital analytics professional passionate about data and the digital experience.
This role requires experience in digital analytics, relationship and consensus-building skills, and a proven ability to think strategically in the complex and evolving healthcare environment.
Responsible for providing leadership in selecting, developing and implementing statistical market research models and integrating the data into ongoing market research initiatives.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
• Support the management of communication strategies that will enable transparency of metrics across the organization to key business partners
• Analyze data from consumer usage of interactive products, providing and proactively making recommendations to improve the user experience
• Work with internal stakeholders to establish KPIs and related metrics for new products, product features, launches and enhancements
• Work with IT Scrum Teams and Product Owners to identify business requirements and analytics strategies, and communicating those to the Digital Analytics implementation team
• Evangelize digital analytics, data governance, and best practices across the organization
• Complete projects of varying size and complexity
• Maximize technology platforms to aggregate multiple digital data sources and provide cross platform insights
• Prepare written analysis and present findings and recommendations, to internal and external partners, with clarity and recommendations for specific actions to improve products
• Prepare and deliver analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis through dashboard creation, custom Excel templates and ad hoc reporting
• Manage data pulls of varying size and complexity
• Willing to learn and be part of a fast-paced, Agile, virtual team
Requires a BA/BS/MS degree; 7 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MA/MS/MBA preferred.
• Adobe Analytics Expertise Required; other Adobe Marketing Cloud product knowledge a plus
• Experience with digital platforms including CMS, Exact Target, Salesforce, Ratings and Reviews, VOC (Voice of the Customer), Mobile, Social Media, Search, and Paid Media
• Knowledge of Tag Management and audit tools such as Adobe Dynamic Tag
Manager, Google Tag Manager, Ensighten, Tagtician and ObservePoint
• Ability to interface (communicate, present) at all levels, including VP level leadership
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Highly effective in a large virtual cross functional team aligning to multiple business and IT partners
Title: Digital Analytics Manager - 128295
Requisition ID: 128295