Anthem Designer Senior - Any Anthem Office or Telecommute - 129803 in Andover, Massachusetts
/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company
Location: Any Anthem Office or Telecommute
This position will be supporting our Provider Experience Strategy team.
Responsible for providing advanced creative technical advice for highly complex consumer experience design projects. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Consults with business leaders to understand business needs.
- Provides creative input in the strategic development of future-state cross-channel experience design and offers design efficiency recommendations.
- Collaborates and partners with business leaders and communication channel stakeholders to ensure a clear, easy to use experience.
- Develops creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for crafting journey maps.
- Originates design layout and executes creative plans.
- Uses graphic design software applications to produce high fidelity storyboards and future-state multimedia solutions and/or interactive experiences.
- Supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc), and identifies process improvement opportunities.
- Acts as project lead for all complex assignments.
- May provide guidance or direction to team members.
- May help with presentation support.
- May consult directly with clients and team members on all projects in progress within the department.
Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. High proficiency in graphic design required (would also consider industrial or environmental design background).
Execute artistic digital renditions of consumer narratives (story boards);
Expert level of proficiency in Adobe Design suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, INDesign, etc); High level of comfort using a sketching pad (e.g., Wacom, Yinynova; Bosto, Kingtee, etc) for real-time meeting facilitation;
Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint required; Formal training at a design school is preferred; No prior healthcare experience is required;
For consideration, a sample portfolio may be requested.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Title: Designer Senior - Any Anthem Office or Telecommute - 129803
Requisition ID: 129803